New Berlin, WI

My liver counts are off, had to stop pain pill. is there straight percocet without tylenol (acetaminophen)? will that be safe for my liver? i'm dying in pain.

Dr. Alexios Apazidis
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 18 years experience
Pain medication: There is oxycodone which has no Tylenol (acetaminophen). There should be zero effect on the liver in the absence of Tylenol (acetaminophen). A more important question would be why are you in so much pain that you require narcotic medication and why was your liver unable to tolerate a small amount of Tylenol (acetaminophen) that is in Percocet?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 30, 2016