U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 41-year-old female asked:

Pls can u advice , which foods contain lupin, i am often reacting to so many foods, as it seems i cant find infor elsewhere on this, thanks?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See allergist: You apparently already have asthma and hay fever and now suspect that you may be allergic to some foods. As for lupin, you can easily look that up in the internet but I'd doubt that is your problem. You need to consult an allergist since I am not seeing any asthma controller drug being used in your medication list. Using bronchodilator alone for persistent asthma can actually worsen your asthma.
Last updated May 15, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.