U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old male asked:

I've dilusional and paranoid is there anything i can do?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Psychiatry 58 years experience
Ofcourse there is: You should see a psychiatrist and get treatment. During this process there would be a diagnostic evaluation to be sure that there is not any underlying medical condition that should be treated. A complete history and mental status evaluation will help the doctor to understand the nature of the condition and work out a treatment plan with you. Sometimes the initial treatment is done in the hospital.

Related questions

A 36-year-old member asked:
What is being paranoid?
3 doctor answers12 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
How can I stop being so paranoid?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
Im so paranoid, anyone can help me?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 34-year-old member asked:
What to do if i feel paranoid and overthinking?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated May 10, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.