GA

I am ttc and at first i had a thick clear discharge from my vaginal now it's watery and milky white i also hv lower back pain and ha what do it mean?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Vaginal discharge: Some vaginal discharge can be normal and this changes throughout the month depending on where you are in the menstrual cycle. Use past experience as your guide. If the current amount and type of discharge you have is not typical for you based on many years of having cycles then it needs to be evaluated for infection. If what is happening now and is the same as always then it is likely normal.

Last updated Apr 30, 2016