i was anorexic for a few years and it seems to have delayed puberty for me. i'm now 16 and got my first period a year ago but haven't seen breast dev.

Dr. Anthony Gingo
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Breast development: Breast development also is dependent on estrogen and progesterone. Typically one sees breast budding as the first sign of puberty, and the period as the last sign. Breasts will continue to develop. But not all women develop large breasts. Some women have little or no development. If you are concerned please see your gynecologist.
Answered on Sep 14, 2017
1