U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Abilene, TX
A 43-year-old female asked:

Looks like a blister inside my nose what can i do?

4 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mahesh Allam
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
Antibiotics: Have your doctor check the blister & may need a round of antibiotics.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 58 years experience
Evaluation needed: Have it looked at by your doctor . You may need to take antibiotics.
Dr. Diane Deschino
undefined 26 years experience
Infection: This is most likely a staph or strep infection, or a "cold sore". Try over the counter Bacitracin twice daily for 5 days. If this persists or looks worse, see a dr for a prescription.
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Try these: Clean with peroxide twice a day then apply abreva and neosporin (check with pharmacist if ok to apply inside mucosa /nose). If it worsens, go see your dr for stronger meds. Hope u feel better!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.