Miramar, FL

hey i have minor chest pain in the mornings sometimes a heavy feeling no cough no cold or flu previously ah cold about ah month ago no fever no chills?

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
See a doctor: If I was seeing you in a clinical setting, I would first be asking you many questions to make sure that you were not someone who was highly likely to be having a heart or lung issue. Even if unlikely, I would STILL be likely to obtain an EKG. If you passed the first screening questions and EKG was normal, most likely explanation for your problem is mucus congestion. Also consider GERD, allergy

Last updated Jul 7, 2020