Midlothian, IL

trying to quit smoking but i have an anxiety disorder which is making it hard. cant use chantix, it gave me nightmares and worsened anxiety attacks

Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Child Psychiatry 45 years experience
Yoga may be an: effective treatment component for nicotine dependence among individuals with high anxiety sensitivity, according to data presented at the Anxiety and Depression Association of America annual conference. There are many other non-medication anxiety management strategies to consider with a counselor. Combining many increases impact. Best regards.