Brazil

I am currently taking valium 2mg, lexapro (escitalopram) 10mg, zyrtec, and a normal everyday vitamin would it be ok to take natrol probiotic defense ?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Probiotics: Are generally fine and act locally, I am rather concerned with the other drugs you are on: the combination of zyrtec (cetirizine) and Valium isn't advisable, you can use loratadine instead of Zyrtec (cetirizine) if you have to take an antihistamine. Good that you asked, always exercise caution with multiple medications ,wish you wellness