CO

i got hit in the face a couple of times during the incident my nose made a pop sound but no blood and i had a major headache. the next day my neck, no?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Trauma: This is significant trauma to the head with associated whiplash type cervical(neck) strain. You should be evaluated by a physician if you continue to have headaches, or if you develop dizziness, nausea, drowsiness, visual disturbance or nose deformity. The neck strain may take a week or so to resolve. Tylenol (acetaminophen) as well as warm packs to the neck should help but avoid Advil in case of bleeding.