United Kingdom

what can cause light period for couple months with recent lifestyle changes: lower fat diet/no sound sleep/traveling/stress/eating at diff time - bad?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Anxiety: Emotional stress, no sound sleep/traveling/ /eating at diff time and not balanced Diet, and exhaustion can cause light period. Use of Caffeine, Alcohol, Smoking, and lack of exercise can contribute to light period. Recent lifestyle changes are causing Anxiety. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Meditation, Y and Visual Imagery. See Psychiatrist for Therapy for Anxiety, coping skills for stress.