I forgot my am dose of victoza (liraglutide) and will be taking my bedtime dose of lantus within the hour. Should I skip the Victoza (liraglutide) until tomorrow morning or take?

Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
Skip: I would not recommend taking the morning medicine at bedtime and then going to sleep. Too low a blood sugar is more hazardous than too high overnight. Resume your usual regimen tomorrow morning and check your blood sugar at the usual time. If it's very elevated contact your physician or diabetologist for instructions.
Answered on Nov 27, 2017
1