i used my fingers to make myself throw up and now it feels like i have a cut on the inside of my throat on the left side. this is day 3. i think it is?

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Injury: Both the retching and the finger manipulation may injure your throat. I hope this is not what you do often in trying to reduce weight since it is a rather unhealthy habit. Once an injury occurs, it may take days to weeks to heal. If the pain fails to improve in another week, see ENT.
Answered on Jul 16, 2017
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience Pediatrics
Bulimia: You may but I am wondering why you did this? Please seek care
Answered on Aug 17, 2016