U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Florissant, Missouri
A 23-year-old female asked:

Used space heater close to my skin for two months, nowtm that i've stopped my body aches. what to do? muscle relaxer

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Andrew Shiller
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 28 years experience
Get at the root: It's important to know why you have body aches, especially if you're so young. It can be a sign of treatable issues. It's important to get an evaluation. Anyone who has chronic pain should also be doing appropriate exercise, addressing stress and any emotional or psychological distress, and thinking carefully about diet. I hope you find a good solution soo
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 9, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.