Egypt

hii my period just ended 2 weeks agoo and yesterday i found blood in my pants and today nothing .. im a virgin and 17?

Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Ovulation: If you have a proof about every 28-30 days, you will release your egg, (ovulate) about 2 weeks after you start your period. Some women can see sporting at this time. It is annoying, but not dangerous. If this continues, you can use both control pills for a free months then stop and see if it resolves. Or, adding progesterone during your cycle can help. Your doc can advise you
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Breakthrough: bleeding due to hormonal fluctuations- very common at your age. Usually self- regulates within a year of the onset of your menstrual cycle; however, may take 1-2 years to normalize, depending on age