For the past two days i have been spotting brown and light pink blood, my period was supposed to come yesterday (10-07-14) instead it came today? why?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Might be...: Sometimes the period may be off for a couple of days and doesn't mean anything is wrong. Many factors can influence on this( stress, ovulation time changes for example), however if this is very unusual for you and you are sexually active get a home pregnancy test to make sure this is not what is causing it. If not and the rest of the period is normal I wouldn't be concern but if in doubt see GYN.

Last updated Oct 8, 2014