United Kingdom

i suffer chronc fibromyalgia, tried lots of different pain meds, consultant now says nothing more can try as nothings worked,any advice please?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Pulmonary Critical Care 41 years experience
Be sure of diagnosis: Find a Rheumatologist that specializes in fibromyalgia. Not knowing what you have already tried, it is difficult to say what else to try. Pain medications are not the answer. A combination of anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxants, an exercise program, and the use of swimming and hot tub are all helpful. They must be used as a combined program. Magnesium,vit D3,B complex should be taken regularly.