United Kingdom

shoulder skin coloured pimple wiv veins n rash around it near moles since summer. a red spot has appeared near it don't knw if was mole be4. cancer?

Dr. Maria Rueda
Specializes in Dermatology
Changing moles=DOC: Any changing lesions that catch your attention should be checked by the Doctor. You're showing to be smart by noticing changes in the Color, and Evolution of the lesions . Those are 2 of the criteria that we use when we check moles : Asymmetry, Borders, Color, Diameter, Evolution. Plus, you are noticing it after the exposure to the sun. It is important to go to the Doctor and have them checked.