im 5 days late for my period, only thing is me and my boyfriend don't have sex. he gets on top of me and we are both naked and then lays his penis on my clitorious area and moves back and forth so that he doesn't hurt me by actually having sex. i'm very s

Dr. Maria Rueda
Specializes in Dermatology
Condom for All: At your age, periods are irregular, you should not be relying on the precision of the Method of Rhythm for Contraception. You're likely just late. But There is always the chance of pregnancy when 2 naked fertile individuals of opposite genders are rubbing their genitalia against each other. Don't play with fire! If you chose it, he has to wear a condom to prevent STD's and pregnancy.
Answered on Feb 1, 2016