TX

this is my second period in one month, my first was really late and lasted 11 days this one is only two weeks after that one has ended with cramps bad and heavy bleeding. i don't have insurance or anything what should i do?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.