United Kingdom

history of sexual violence-rips inside my vagina. i'm bleeding after boyfriend fingered me and it won't stop, happened before but stops fast usualy ?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Insanity definition: The definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If your boyfriend can't be gentle vaginally fingering you without repeated vaginal bleeding then STOP IT! Meanwhile, back to the vaginal bleeding, go see a GYN MD to check for vaginal lacerations or go to the ER soon for stitches if needed for a vaginal laceration.
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Clinical Psychology 26 years experience
A complete evaluation by a psychologist to determine what treatment might be needed can be helpful.
Feb 10, 2019