New Brunswick, NJ

My period has been crazy for the last few months. i got my period on october 14-october 18. & then november 30,-december 4. and i was suppose to get it on december 28, but nothing , and then i have a period tracker that says that i'm suppose to have had

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Periods can change: The timing of your period can change especially when you are young. Sometimes they 15 days apart and other times they are 20 days or 30 days apart. But if you have had sexual relations than the most likely cause of a missed period is pregnancy. So if you have been intimate and you are now missing your period than a home pregnancy test should be taken.

Last updated Jan 20, 2016