Frederick, MD

I have two veins popping out of the left side of my forehead, two on the right side n one going down the middle please help - ive had stroke before?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Not likely: You are thirty years old and have two veins on your forehead which does not mean anything and does not suggest that you have had a stroke before. I don't know but you seem to have some anxiety about stroke The veins in forehead are nothing to worry about But I suggest you talk to your doctor as you need reassurance and may be treatment about your anxiety about having had a stroke

Last updated Aug 26, 2020