PA

I'm sick of not being able to sleep due to restless leg syndrome please help what can i do? the bar of soap and warm baths nor stretching helps.

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
See PCP/Neurologist: 20 y/o Female says, I'm sich of not being able to sleep due to restless leg syndrome please help what I can do. The bar of soap and warm baths nor stretching helps. Since it sounds like one is trying alternate remedies it's time to see one's PCP or Neurologist for complete Physical, Reassessment/ Diagnosis confirmation/ & initiation of Pharmaceutical treatment as these tend to work better.

Last updated Jan 16, 2016