I am in love with my ex bf, i am not able to move on and live in peace without seeing him. please help advice.how to get over him, we work together.

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Pacita David answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Letting go: What a very difficult but common predicament you are in. The risk of workplace romance is that when the relationship ends, both of you still have to interact professionally. This creates even more emotional pain and longing for what had been. Recommend seeing a mental health counselor to help you deal with the loss and grief associated with the end of a romantic relationship. All the best.

Answered 10/11/2016

1.9k views

Dr. Andrew Berry answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.

Answered 12/14/2015

1.8k views