GB

16, female. i can feel and see a pulse in my stomach is this normal? sometimes its stronger other times its weak. no pain my boyfriend has it to. is t

Dr. Donald Colantino
Normal: It is common and normal to see pulsations in the abdomen as the largest artery in the body,the aorta, is located in the midline of the abdomen. It is very visible in slender people. If the pulsations are exceedingly prominent or a very large mass is present, a physician should examine you,however although an aneurysm would be very unusual in your age group.