A member asked:

I am 15 days late on my period. i've been having mucus like discharge. i've been having unprotected sex, help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Cornelius Oleary answered

Specializes in Urgent Care

Visit your doctor: You should visit your OB/GYN to have a checkup and get a pregnancy test. Don't be afraid to go and speak with your doctor, because if you are pregnant, there are things you need to learn from your doctor and nurses. There are resources to get an appointment if you need them, just call an OB/GYN office near you. Make sure you involve your parents if you are under 18.

Answered 12/3/2015



Related Questions