My period is 3 days late and i have no discharge, yet i didn't have unprotected sex, i just finished my first pill package. ?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Richard Zimon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Unlikely: If you men that you just finished your first "pill package" of Birth Control pills this may affect your period. If you did not have unprotected sex it is unlikely that your are pregnant. You are RIGHT in using another form of Birth Control during the FIRST cycle of BC pills. You are now ...with your SECOND cycle of pills protected from pregnancy ( but NOT STD'S!!!!) Hope this helps Dr Z

Answered 11/16/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Bryan Kurtz answered

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Effect of the pill: This is probably related to starting the pills. If you are worried about pregnancy, check a test. Don't delay starting your next pack, though.

Answered 10/18/2014

3.6k views