Denver, CO

I had a sudden sharp headache on the left side of my head, above my left eye. what is concerning is that my left eye blood vessels bursted. ?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See eye doctor now: Have you had your eye pressure measured? I think you need to see an ophthalmologist immediately to make sure that you don't have glaucoma which can lead to blindness if not promptly treated. An alternate answer would be migraine which is of concern also if it occurs for the 1st time at your age.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 6, 2015