GA

i took lexapro (escitalopram) for two days, the last pill was last monday night. i am still not feeling right, my head is cloudy and a little anxious.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Anxiety, Depression: I understand your distress about “my head is cloudy” Lexapro (escitalopram) is for treatment of anxiety and depression; it can cause anxiety and confusion. See a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Lexapro (escitalopram) benefits and side effects, dose needed, monitoring, discuss medications for Anxiety-Ativan and Xanax;, medications for depression-Wellbutrin, Effexor; and Therapy for stress in your life. Do Relaxation, Meditation
Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
If you were Rx Lexapro for depression or anxiety, it may take up to 3-4 weeks to note a significant improvement in symptoms. If you believe the anxiety and cloudy feeling are from the medication, it may help to start with a lower dose and build up to recommended level. Please contact the doctor who prescribed your medication, as he/she may want to Rx a different medicine.
Nov 30, 2015