would it be common to feel a heartbeat on your stomache area?

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Cardiology 31 years experience
May be: If you are thin but make sure it is not an aneurysm.

MA

Can your stomache get big because of h-pilory?

Dr. James Cunnar
Nope: H. Pylori infection doesn't cause increase in abdominal (or visceral) fat, nor does it increase gas production (giving patients a "bloated" feeling, which can make your stomach "big"). It is a main cause of peptic ulcers. The usual symptom is pain centered above the belly button, which can be aggravated by being hungry.

What does it mean when you feel a pulse in your stomache?

Dr. Dan Fisher
Normal: The aorta is the largest artery in your body. It travels against your spine just to the left of the midline. If you are thin and push hard enough you can feel it just like the pulse in your wrist.
Kentwood, LA

I am experiencing spasms on the right side of my stomache. What is this and why is this happening?

Dr. Terry Simpson
General Surgery 35 years experience
See a surgeon: May be your gallbladder if fatty foods set it off.
GA

What can I take to make my stomache fell better from taken antibotics?

Dr. STEPHEN GIROUX
Pharmacology 40 years experience
It depends on which: Antacids can help make your stomach feel better as some antibiotics can irritate the stomach. The antibiotic (depending on which one) probably should be taken with food to avoid stomach irritation. An antacid may relieve the stomach irritation but may not be able to be taken at the same time as the antibiotic- depending on which one you are on.

My stomache hurts really bad and i almost pike but don't what can I do to make it stop

Dr. Thomas Heston
How about: How about you see a doctor? Stomach pain with nausea can be very serious.