U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old male asked:

Heart beats faster hands and body shake and go all funny in the head i lf i'm going to fall over all faint ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Leonard Stein
A Verified Doctoranswered
Cardiology 49 years experience
ABNormal: You need to see an internist or Emergency room right away. I cannot tell if you are having arrhythmias of if you are septic from an infection. You need to have a Holter monitor unless an abnormal heart beat is found on ECG monitor in Doctors office. You need blood tests and a full Physical examination. Get to it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 18, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.