hi, i would like to ask if you could help me with my eye, i have had a whitehead ( or something else that looks white) on my eyelid and it's been there for a while. i'm not sure how to get rid of it. do you have any advise? thanks

Dr. Justin Greiwe
11 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Sty: A sty is a red, painful lump near the edge of your eyelid that may look like a boil or a pimple. In most cases a sty will begin to disappear on its own in a couple days. In the meantime, relieve the pain or discomfort by applying a warm washcloth to your eyelid. If lesion persists or there is effect on vision see doctor
Answered on Oct 17, 2016