U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

Severe urine incontinence and frequent urination. no diabetes. any medication please? thanks.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Rahil Malik
Obstetrics and Gynecology 11 years experience
See doc: You may have a urinary tract infection that may require antibiotics. For the incontinence, you need to be evaluated for the type (stress, urge, etc) to determine the right form of treatment for you. Those are distinct entities that completely different management Best wishes Dr M

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 4, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.