Denmark
A member asked about a male:

After treatment of head lice with hedrin i am still finding between 10 and 20 seemingly new hatched lice 24 hours after.they appear dead. normal?

Dr. Mitzi Scotten
Yes: According to the hedrin website- one of the active ingredients paralyzes the lice and so they likely look dead- The maker also recommends that the procedure be repeated in 7 days for eggs that hatched since the first application and also say that if it looks like there is a re-infection that you can use the treatment again Try to find the source of the infection and good luck!