East Meadow, NY

I have a wheezing dry cough, mouth sore on the back of my throat, i'm tired easily, i feel dehydrated, and my head is throbbing. what do i have?

Dr. Alexandrr Lakowsky
Respiratory infectio: This is likely an acute viral upper respiratory infection. You should try pushing fluids, decongestants, and cough syrup such as Delsym or Robitussin (guaifenesin). You also may want to see your doctor to obtain prescription for an inhaler that can help with wheezing. You can try ibuprofen for aches and pains.
Dr. Satish Sundar
If you have any breathing difficulty, as in wheezing you may seek help and see a doctor, just in case you need an inhaler for the same.
Oct 15, 2015

Last updated Dec 5, 2020