Washington, DC

hi felt popping sensation in back of head , is that sinus related? have rhinitis..being treated for it. hard to tell because i have anxiety too lol

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Anxiety: I understand your concern. I commend you for your concern for Health. Since you are receiving treatment for Rhinitis, see your Physician for follow up and discuss your concern about sinus problem. It is likely that “Popping sensation in the back of head” is not sinus related, and is due to Anxiety. Do Breathing and Music, Relaxation, Yoga, Meditation. See a Psychiatrist for Therapy for Anxiety.