i had a forced oral sex with a guy, he might have precummed, but he didnt ejaculated on my mouth, plus i didnt swallow any even my own saliva since i didnt like it..i was drugged that made me physically weak, then after 2 days i had a cold..i kept sniffin

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Sorry to hear you're forced to.... To avoid recurrent events, do the possible best - exercising personal smartness - to decrease the situations which may incite men's advance beyond your will. But whatever you may still smell most likely would be mentally-fix-related. At this time, time + periodic judicious oral washing are the most realistic means to cope with it and see. More? Seek counseling...
Answered on Oct 15, 2015