had sex during my safe period 25th to 27thsept and took the postinor 2 tablets all at the same time on 29th.been bleeding after 7oct.what does it mean?

Dr. John cuong Doan
Postinor is: levonorgestrel which induces spontaneous abortion otherwise known as miscarriage. I would expect some bleeding afterwards when the uterus tries to dislodge the fertilized ovum and sheds the built up endometrium that is a normal part of pregnancy. You should bleed then, and sometimes it takes up to a week or two. I would make sure to anticipate the spotting for at least a week.
Answered on Feb 25, 2018