I had a baby 4/14/14 via cesarean&have this hanging flap of skin&or fat on stomach.Can you tell me if its skin&or fat&if its fat how to get rid of it?

Dr. John cuong Doan
17 years experience in Family Medicine
It's left over: expanded flab from the pregnancy. Sometimes it is called baby fat, but whatever it is called in order to get rid of it you will have to do some aerobic and stretching exercises, along with isotonics to "tone" your rectus abdominis and latissimus dorsi. There is no other way around it. Unless you want a "tummy tuck" which does not guarantee to keep it away forever unless you exercise too.
Answered on Oct 13, 2015
1