i ave been on suboxone 8 mg a day for a year. had surgery. how lont can i wait to take percocet? has been 48 hours.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
What's doc say?: You need to clear timing of such things with your PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR. They know you best and besides, dealing with controlled substances and patients on a network such as this in terms of giving solid recommendations or orders would not be a good thing thing to do in the eyes of regulators who oversee such things. I'm sure you understand. Your other option is to request a formal consult.
Answered on Jul 22, 2016
1