U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 65-year-old male asked:

What is the preferable acid reducer for possible bleeding ulcer for someone who has diabetes and anemia? heard some interfere w/nutrient absorbtion.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Diabetes and anemia: Forget about acid reducers. Work with your doctor to control both your diabetes and your anemia. If not satisfied, find a different doctor.

Related questions

A 32-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 50-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 4, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.