i have a bump on the roof of my mouth that just popped up, and i get sinus headaches, and my nose is always stopped up. what could be wrong?

Dr. Richard Reams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Too many to answer.: The multiple questions are difficult to tie together but as the bump in the roof of the mouth could be just a small mucoid cyst it is unrelated to the sinus and nose conditions most likely. These problems need to be evaluated by someone who can examine you and take a complete history and do an exam. I can think of multiple answers but too much to cover here plus you need to be examined. Hope helps
Answered on Sep 17, 2015