Norwalk, CT

i got the flu shot like almost a month ago, and usually when i get it every year i get sick, but this time i didn't. why didn't i get sick?

Being normal: A person is normal when she gets a flu shot and doesn't get sick. She is unlucky if she coincidentally gets sick after a flu shot. Realize that some people have a heart attack the day after buying a new pair of shoes, while other people get sick the day after getting a flu shot. It's called "True, true, but unrelated," otherwise known as a coincidence.