Quakertown, PA

16) love hanging out with people. always positive. but always feel extremely sad once i'm by myself again. maybe it's my negative thoughts?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Yes: You have to learn to live with yourself that's who you are. Maybe you should see a therapist and discuss with her your issues if there is no one else you can talk to about your teenage funks.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.

Last updated Oct 1, 2015