U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked:

Rectal pain when pooping. occasional bleeding w/ hard stool. high fiber diet. certain points of pain. feel like i always have to go. problem for 2week?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Charles Saha
Gastroenterology 29 years experience
Constipation: You have to be seen by a gastroenterologist to get a full evaluation as to why you have constipation. That evaluation will include blood testing and likely a rectal examination.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 9, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.