A member asked:

The corner of my eye has been hurting for about 4 days now i can't see anything in there what could this be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Saha answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

Eye pain: You should have an evaluation by an ophthalmologist to rule out whether you have corneal abrasion from a foreign body.

Answered 9/9/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question