A member asked:

Ive been constipated a lot lately, ive taken cleanser pills and drank tea but nothing is working, im not sure what to do? are there any organic ways?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Saha answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

Constipation: You should have an evaluation by your internist or a gastroenterologist. They will obtain a dietary history and decide if further testing is required such as blood testing or x-rays.

Answered 9/9/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can drinking lots of green tea make you lose weight?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question