U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 62-year-old male asked:

Ra for 17 yrs. active person. recently a lot of pain all over joints and bones. can allergy or bone disease or any other cause this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Cohen
Internal Medicine 43 years experience
See below: You may be having an exacerbation of your ra- rheumatoid arthritis. Would see your rheumatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 8, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.