TX

hi i was wondering by any chance could i be pregnant ?. i'm on birth control but i do have unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend . however i got my period twice in july at the beginning of the month then at the end . i was suppose to get my period the

Dr. Carol Jacobs
Specializes in Pediatrics
Always a chance: The fact that you are on birth control and having irregular bleeding may be "breakthrough bleeding" and you may need to have your MD determine if another medication is needed. When in doubt - do a pregnancy test. Hopefully you are in a LTR but unprotected sex is always a risk for STDs. Good luck!